8/24/2017 UPDATE: Version 126.96.36.199 (on-prem) is now available for download.
Chatter for SharePoint Online is now under development. Read the full details here.
Existing Users: Please read the additional Upgrade Documentation included in the ZIP file before upgrading from 2.x to 2.6 or later. If your version is before 2.5 there is an additional prerequisite step that must be completed first.
The current supported version is 188.8.131.52; Released on 8/24/2017 (Download links after description)
Thank you for choosing Chatter for SharePoint – the leading solution for integrating your SharePoint collaboration platform with Salesforce Chatter. With Chatter for SharePoint, your users can communicate and collaborate more effectively – making SharePoint the social hub of your organization.
The solution creates integration points within SharePoint to Salesforce Chatter by way of Feed and Search web parts, ribbon enhancements on pages, lists and libraries, and a synchronization timer job.
- The Feed web part displays a specified Salesforce Chatter Feed (Company, Personal, Group or Topic/Hash tag) and allows users to post, comment, bookmark, upload files, delete posts, follow conversations and like/unlike/share posts and comments.
- The Search Results web part returns relevant conversations to SharePoint search queries.
- The ribbon enhancements allow users to share pages, list items and documents from SharePoint to Chatter.
- The User Profile Sync works with the SharePoint 2010/2013 Standard/Enterprise User Profile Service to synchronize user data from SharePoint to Chatter.
Chatter for SharePoint is the affordable, easy-to-use and most comprehensive solution for integrating SharePoint and Salesforce Chatter. Try it today!
Have a question? Feel free to contact me anytime: email@example.com
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Server (On-prem editions: WSS/Foundation, Standard or Enterprise; SharePoint Online version under development)
- User Profile Service configured and operational (for Standard/Enterprise; required for full functionality and for syncing with Chatter; can be run in Foundation mode with reduced functionality)
- SharePoint Search, Enterprise Search, or FAST Search (for Standard/Enterprise)
- Chatter Free or Chatter Plus
A short video showing how quickly you can install the solution and have it working in your environment.
There are two license types available for this solution: Standard and Enterprise.
- The Standard license permits you to use just the feed web part on a single farm. There are no additional recurring or per-user licensing requirements.
- The Enterprise license includes all of the solution functionality (Feed Web Part, Ribbon Integration, Sharing of pages/documents/items, Share from Anywhere, File Upload, Search Integration and Sync) on a single farm. Each user must have a license.
The evaluation version can be converted to the Standard or Enterprise version by purchasing the appropriate license(s) and obtaining a valid license key for your farm. Licenses are tied to a specific farm and cannot be transferred.
Need a longer evaluation? Contact me for a free 30 Day Enterprise Evaluation license and start being social in SharePoint!
Chatter for SharePoint 2.x Enterprise License $599 + Per User Licenses
Click here to request a quote
Can’t use PayPal? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for other payment options.
SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
I am now offering 1 year renewable support and maintenance agreements which you can purchase for an additional fee (depending on license type). The agreement includes priority support with an initial 24-hour response. Contact me to discuss or purchase this option.
NEW! NON-EXCLUSIVE SOURCE CODE LICENSING
I am now offering a LIMITED number of my larger clients an opportunity to license the Chatter for SharePoint source code for INTERNAL USE ONLY. This is a very limited agreement to select candidates. If your company is interested in building an INTERNAL solution based on the Chatter for SharePoint source, please email me and I will send you the details and criteria for participation in this program.